iPhone Guide - How to use the iPhone
Most user guides contain both a written guide and the associated images. In the case of computer applications, it is usual to include screenshots of the human-machine interface(s), and hardware manuals often include clear, simplified diagrams. The language used is matched to the intended audience, kept to a minimum or explained thoroughly. Not only for beginners or those who are just starting to wear iPhone, but for all users of Apple devices that already has too can learn together in a dish tips through this article for actually using the iPhone is not difficult and easier than using other operating systems such as Android or Windows Phone. When you first turn on your Apple iPhone, the device will guide you in setting up the basics so please read the iPhone manual guide.
As of September 2016, 15 different iPhone models were produced. The models in bold are the current flagship devices of the iPhone series:
- iPhone (2007–2008)
- iPhone 3G (2008–2010)
- iPhone 3GS (2009–2012)
- iPhone 4 (2010–2013)
- iPhone 4S (2011–2014)
- iPhone 5 (2012–2013)
- iPhone 5C (2013–2015)
- iPhone 5S (2013–2016)
- iPhone 6 (2014–2016)
- iPhone 6 Plus (2014–2016)
- iPhone 6S (2015–present)
- iPhone 6S Plus (2015–present)
- iPhone SE (2016–present)
- iPhone 7 (2016–present)
- iPhone 7 Plus (2016–present)
- iPhone 8 (September 22, 2017)
- iPhone 9 (rumors)
- iPhone 10 (November 3, 2017)
- iPhone X (November 3, 2017)
1. Setting Initial Setup iPhone
The initial step in this phase is to first turn on your iPhone mobile phone and then do the following initial settings.
- Once the iPhone is on and activated by pressing the power button that is on the right side near the thumb position, you will see a popup display "Home" or Warm Welcome from Apple.
- Swipe from left to right to start the process of setting up the next will turn up.
- Furthermore, will appear in the language selection screen settings of your iPhone . Choose a suitable language and you want to use. This will set the default language as a whole.
- The next phase, you will be prompted to select from a list of countries and regions listed.
- You are also prompted to select a network Wi-fi (Wireless) is available near your location is located.
- Then select the wifi network, and enter your Wi-fi password.
Apple recommends that you regularly update iOS the latest iOS operating system as well as a way to store your personal information and is used to download a variety of applications in the Apple Store (AppStore) when it has registered apple id.
- Then select "Enable Location Services" if you want to enable Location Services on your iPhone device. Service Location Service will be helpful if your iPhone is lost or difficult to search for and find it, then the GPS will send data location of your iPhone in the feature "Find My Phone" to enable location iPhone services.
- The next step is to register yourself to use the iPhone.
Set Up iPhone with iPhone guide : Select this option if you are really new to iPhone and yet have Apple ID. (Recommended is also important)
Restore from iCloud Backup: If you already have an Apple ID and registered as an Apple user you can restore the files stored in the iCloud.
Restore from iTunes Backup: If you already have an apple id and want to restore a variety of applications, music, and settings are saved simply choose iTunes Backup.
Up here you have successfully set up your iPhone and setup the initial settings of your Apple iPhone devices.
- Continue to the next stage which you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID or create an Apple ID Guide. If you already have an Apple ID, select sign in with your Apple ID then create and sign in Apple ID.
- Then you will be prompted to accept the Terms and Conditions. Press the Agree button at the bottom right corner of the screen. You will be re-prompted to agree with a popup asking you to agree to the Terms and Conditions. Tap on Agree the terms and conditions made Apple ID and to continue.
- Click or Press "Agree", then wait for the process that takes place when you set up your apple id and it will probably take a few minutes. Fill your data correctly.
- You will get the option to use iCloud service or not. iCloud lets you access your photos, calendars, music, contacts and some other settings on your iOS devices automatically. We recommend and guide you select "Use iCloud".
- Furthermore, companions will be required to use or Do not Use Find My iPhone. Find My iPhone is a free service that allows you to search, lock, and delete your iPhone if you lose it one day. With iOS 10 and up, Find My iPhone also includes Activation Lock, so that a person will require Apple ID and password to delete or activate your iPhone. We would recommend you to use Find my iPhone, so press the "Use Find My iPhone".
- Next, you will be asked to enter data in an email address, phone number and address which can be used to contact or help you with iMessage service facilities.
- Then the next step is to set the Touch ID, which activates the fingerprint sensor is used as a key when the iPhone screen and iPhone dead in a locked state. So use your fingerprint to unlock it.
- Save / Tap "Set Up Now" to set up touch id iPhone and retrieve data about your fingerprints. You will be asked to put your thumb on the Home button to Set Up Fingerprints. To add fingerprints in iPhone, Position your thumb with vertically straight up to your fingerprints were taken. This process is performed approximately 3x retrieval, so you put the thumb in accordance with the same position repeatedly until the fingerprint data entry means the value is 100% accurate.
- Click Continue to finish.
- Then the next step is you will be prompted to enter a 4-digit passcode and then re-enter the new code you enter. Please note your code, it is important if one day you forget.
- Step activate iPhone lastly, you will be prompted to choose to use or not to use Siri. Siri is Apple's intelligent facilities where you can chat and ask about anything you need such as sending SMS, call someone, ask something then find by Siri Guide here through a browser and a variety of other things, Siri will automatically answer it. Only for the moment, Siri service facilities can only communicate in English, so everything you say must be in English in a clear voice, loud, and proper pronunciation.
- We recommend to activating Siri by selecting "Use Siri".
- Next, comes the choice of return is "Automatically Send" if you want to send diagnostic and usage data to Apple. If not, press the option "Do not Send". Select only do not send.
- You have successfully completed the initial setup process on iPhone and greeted with Welcome.
2. Install Latest iTunes version on Computer
Apple makes iTunes application not only as a music player application, and shopping at the iTunes store but if you're using an iOS device such as iPhone or iPad, iTunes is useful for organizing files on iPhone in full. iTunes is used to move files from computer to iPhone to do a backup of the computer, add and delete songs, videos, photos, apps, and many other things. Actually, these steps to install iTunes you can do it later, such as the iPhone you buy in a store and want to immediately active, please skip this step and towards other points. You can download iTunes on Apple's page.
3. Make Apple ID
In the first step, we might have made apple ID, but the apple id that we made have not been fully active for the apple id need information about payment options such as Credit Card legitimate. If you do not have a credit card or not using a credit card then consider the following iPhone tips:
How to Make Apple ID without a Credit Card:
- Open iTunes store on your computer or notebook.
- Log in to use your Apple ID that you created in the beginning.
- Search for music or apps for free on the iTunes page.
- Download the application, then you will be redirected to the payment page after login apple id.
- There is a large selection of "None" on the payment option available.
- If there is no selection of "None" please you log out, and search for the app free return. Then please download and register new Apple ID.
- Fill in the correct data such as full name and address.
- At the payment, then the option "None".
- how to make Apple ID without a credit card
When finished, please save your Apple ID and activate your iPhone then log in using the Apple ID.
Use these accounts to log in the iPhone application menu Settings - iTunes -> App Store and do not forget, before doing so, make sure the iPhone connected to the Internet. Then log in via the Settings menu iCloud - iCloud using the same email with the Apple ID earlier.
Once completed, you'll get a notification in the form of messages in your incoming email account your Apple ID. With apple id account active data complete payment is made you can browse the iTunes Store or the Apple Store to download a variety of music or a free iPhone app also like BBM, Line, Kakao talk, Snap Chat, Paypal, Instagram, and others.
Downloading Your Favorite Apps - iPhone Guide
Most of the time, you'd know how your favorite app works no matter what phone you're using. Whether it's Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, starting with an app that you know by heart will do the trick for you. To install your desired app, find the blue "App Store" icon and open it. After which, hit that magnifying glass icon at the bottom that says "search". Then, type out the name of the app you'd want to download and then tap "search" from the keyboard
Once you see the search results, find your app and hit "Get". After which, you'll be required to login with your Apple ID and password. Once you put in your login details, the app will start to download on your home screen and once it's done, you'd be free to use it. You can always delete your apps if you no longer need them. Just long press the app icon and hit the "x" mark from one of its corners. Take note that Apple's native apps cannot be deleted.
Keep in mind that every time a new app is downloaded, the app will prompt you with a question of whether or not you'd want that certain app to give you notifications. It's a simple yes or no question that can help you set your notification settings right there and then. If you change your mind or if you want to get deeper into the notification settings, you can always go to your phone's "Settings" and find the "Notification" tab. From there, you'll see a complete list of your apps and taps on their names will open their settings page. You can choose whether or not you'd want their notifications visible and you can also decide whether or not you'd want to turn on their banners, alerts, and lock screen thumbnails.
iPhone Guide Make Use Of The Control Center
The iPhone's control center allows you to get an easy access to the most important options in your phone. The control center is easily accessed by swiping from the bottom to the top. From there, you can enable and disable multiple options like Wi-Fi, Airplane Mode, Bluetooth, Do-Not-Disturb mode and Auto-rotation. The flashlight, clock, calculator and camera are also in there. What's great about this is that you can access this part even if your phone is locked. It's a pretty sweet feature for people who always use the flashlight and calculator. However, if you don't want your friends to prank your camera while the phone is locked, you can always turn the control center off. Just go to "Settings" and find the "Control Center" tab. Needless to say, turning it on adds a touch of convenience to your everyday life, especially for the fact that the brightness settings are also easily accessed from there.
Cleaning Up Your iPhone's Screen
If you don't like how your app icons are showing up on your screen, you can always move them around. When you long press one of your apps from the screen, the icons will start vibrating and showing an "x" mark on their corners. At this point you can delete the app by hitting "x" or you can drag them to your desired location. You can relocate the app to the next screen by dragging it to the right and you can also gather apps together in one folder by dragging one app to another app.
General Tips And Tricks - iPhone Guide
If you want to change any of your iPhone's settings, you can always do this by visiting the "Settings" page. iOS' settings tab is pretty easy to use. You just need to be extra patient. If there is an app that you're trying to search for on your phone, you can always use the search bar. Just swipe to the left side of your home screen and you'll find the search bar in there. You can also find it by swiping down from the home screen. The search bar is usually pretty helpful, not just in finding your lost app but also in using the web to search for your query. As a whole, the iOS system is not that hard to use. If you have patience and time, you'll master the system in no time. Just do your best not to throw your phone away when you get frustrated over it. Most of the time, a simple googling does the trick. It's also worth mentioning that the same tips above are also applicable to the iPads.
iPhone Guide If you can not activate the iPhone
If you see a warning message when trying to activate your iPhone, follow the steps below.
When trying to activate your iPhone, you may see a message that could not be activated because the iPhone activation server is not available, the SIM card is not supported, or the activation could not be completed. Follow the steps below.
Before you begin to activate your iPhone
- If your iPhone uses a SIM card, make sure the card is inserted into the iPhone. Although no active contracts, iPhone may still need a SIM card to be enabled.
- If there are errors No SIM, follow the steps below. Warning No SIM or Invalid SIM will appear when the SIM card is damaged, locked, or no.
- If a message appears asking to sign in with your Apple ID to activate, learn about the Activation Key.
Follow the iPhone Guide and steps below
- Find friends on system status page. If the box next to iOS Device Activation is not green, try turning iPhone later.
- If prompted, enter your password. Request password means Activation Key may have been activated in the Find My iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone.
- If you are using a mobile data connection, try connecting to the Wi-Fi network that reliably. If the Wi-Fi connection does not work, try connecting to iTunes.
- If you use iTunes to activate the iPhone, make sure iTunes has been updated to the latest version.